What is IBSClinic?
Established in 2013, IBS.mindovergut.com (formally IBSclinic.org.au) was the first to provide a freely available online psychologically-focused intervention program for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). Since 2013, IBSclinic has been visited by over 50,000 individuals.
The aim of IBSclinic is to provide individuals with a comprehensive and expert-reviewed online resource about IBS, and a free evidence-based online psychologically-focused resilience program to help individuals living with IBS.
Information provided on IBS.mindovergut.com includes: What is IBS, its symptoms, methods of diagnosis, and management. IBS.mindovergut.com provides information about the impact of IBS in relation to mental health, including anxiety, depression, stress, and sleep.
IBS.mindovergut.com also provides a free online 5-week evidence-based psychologically focused optimal health and resilience program to help individuals living with IBS.
Current stats about IBS clinic
Users to date
Feedback about the original (IBSclinic.org.au) resilience program
About the 5-week psychologically-focused resilience program for IBS
- 100% free, evidence based, and expert developed
- Utilises well-established strategies taken from stress-management, cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) approaches
- Provides a range of psychological strategies which have been shown to be efficacious at addressing distress and/or IBS-related processes
- It’s based on your involvement – YOU ARE THE EXPERT – YOU know what you feel, think, and experience
- Focused on building upon your strengths and abilities, optimising your resilience to better manage IBS
Participate in Research
This free website and all its content, including the free 5-week resilience program for IBS, is based on the kindness of participation.
Help us learn more about gastrointestinal conditions and the interplay between the brain-gut axis.
Please click the button below to access the currently available research projects being undertaken by Dr Simon Knowles.
Thank you for your interest in participating.