What is IBSClinic?
Established in 2013, IBS.mindovergut.com (formally IBSclinic.org.au) was the first to provide a freely available online psychologically-focused intervention program for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). Since 2013, IBSclinic has been visited by over 50,000 individuals.
The aim of IBSclinic is to provide individuals with a comprehensive and expert-reviewed online resource about IBS, and a free evidence-based online psychologically-focused reliance program to help individuals living with IBS.
Current stats about IBS clinic
Users to date
Feedback about the original (IBSclinic.org.au) resilience program
About the 5-week psychologically-focused resilience program for IBS
- 100% free, evidence based, and expert developed
- Utilises well-established strategies taken from stress-management, cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) approaches
- Provides a range of psychological strategies which have been shown to be efficacious at addressing distress and/or IBS-related processes
- It’s based on your involvement – YOU ARE THE EXPERT – YOU know what you feel, think, and experience
- Focused on building upon your strengths and abilities, optimising your resilience to better manage IBS
Participate in Research
This free website and all its content, including the free 5-week resilience program for IBS, is based on the kindness of participation.
Help us learn more about gastrointestinal conditions and the interplay between the brain-gut axis.
Please click the button below to access the currently available research projects being undertaken by Dr Simon Knowles.
Thank you for your interest in participating.